Thursday, April 8, 2010
Pollen
I'm continuing the theme of Bah's latest blog because it is highly relevant here. Pollen is falling down on us like rain. In our headlong rush from winter to summer spring came and went in a week. The trees, perhaps worried they will be left without a date when summer sets in, exploded in reproduction. Walking to lab today I saw a physical plant worker outside of the library equipped with a respirator and leaf blower engulfed in a giant green cloud. In lab a window must have been left open because every surface was covered with a layer of sanding green film. I love spring, skipping spring and going to summer, and trees. I just wish their reproduction caused less histamine production.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Amen to that! I've been in NC, Northern VA, and coastal VA in the past 3 weeks. Three different rounds of different excited trees clogging the airways. Uurgh.
Post a Comment